Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today's Purchase


Yes, you read it right. I've already purchased Miss S's halloween costume. It baffles me that halloween costumes are even available for purchase in mid August! But let me tell you about last year (in August).

Perusing my regular sites I happened upon the cutest halloween costumes at gymboree. As you may or may not recall, I live outside the US. So when a family member was traveling stateside, I was ready to place our halloween order for their collection. Well no time to think people, the costumes were selling out at an amazing rate. My little one's obsession at the time was Bee Movie - I thought the bumblebee costume would be perfect. Long-story-short I ordered the $60+ pkg and my dear cousin accidentally tossed the costume in the garbage with the other shopping trash. Oops! Miss S had to be a flower fairy which was super cute. Though the stripy tights were only available on ebay at 3x retail. Silly moms!

Hope I have better luck this year.

ttfn
Elle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is just the cutest costume ever! I can't wait to see what my niece is this year :)

Debbie said...

Nooo!!! Threw the costume away? That is horrible.
And I don't blame you for getting a head start at all. Good for you:)