Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Have a cookie...


Had these babies baked by 10:30 this morning. Banana cookies. Not exactly what I wanted but yummy nonetheless. They are very soft and cake-like - I was hoping for a little crispiness but perhaps that's too much to ask of a cookie made with real banana puree.

My brain is so full of post ideas that I'm having trouble posting. I spent a while this morning reading all the new posts my bloglies (it's what I have decided to call the lovely bloggers I follow) have written then commenting. I took me a while and though I was thoroughly enjoying myself - there were several other things of more (?) importance that were not getting done.

August was supposed to be my month of major organizing/clutter removal and I've managed to complete one task - clean my desk. Not very impressive, I know. Well gotta go play :)

Elle

4 comments:

f. jobin said...

mmmm banana cookies ! miam

Llama said...

I planned on doing the same this month...where did time go!!! I think you did way more than me! Each day I say "im going to do this and that..." and then before I know it im busy trying to finish dinner so i can get to bed!! :)

The Blushing Hostess said...

I am always hoping for chocolate, any time of fay :)

Dorraine said...

Yum! All we need now is some mojo. Love your blog!