Monday, August 31, 2009

If I...

lived in a big city with seasons and had a fancy job, this is how I imagine I would dress:
(kate spade @ bloomingdales.com)

I love Kate Spade. Thankfully she has decided to debut her new line of fab clothing in the fall so I'm not too tempted to buy. I'll apologize to my AmEx in advance for the day when I see the spring line. Till then I will remain the casual sundress/flip flop wearing mommy that I am. Best uniform for this 90 degree inferno paradise. (would someone please tell me how to strikethrough?? i can't figure it out for the life of me).

Finished watching Duplicity last night. Wasn't too impressed. They tried to make it interesting by doing a series of multi city flashbacks but I thought the plot was rather blechk. Opinions??

Best get to the daily routine.

Smiles,

Elle

Edit: Thanks Llama!! Now I know how to strikethrough.

3 comments:

Llama said...

You are too cute! I trade you the fancy clothes for flip flops anyday!
if you want to strikethrough you just need to put
< s >around the words you want to strike out < / s >

OR...

if you go to your posting settings in your account you can upgrade to the new posting box which includes the strikethrough button for you! :)

Llama said...

p.s. No spaces in between the < 's but it wont let me comment to you without the spaces...sorry! :)

4evernite said...

Cute outfit. I like the sundress/sandals too though. Haven't seen Duplicity yet. It's on my list of movies to see.