Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kate, you're killing me!!!


I was getting a little bored doing Play-Doh "sand art" with Miss S.

As it goes, I often do a little blog surfing when I get bored and don't have other more pressing things to do. Ok, who am I kidding, there are obviously more pressing things to do but sometimes I just don't feel like it.... Well I found
Chloe. She captured me in an instant. I love the David Yurman heart necklace and I read on. Read on to find some fabulous discount codes and a super chic gal with some lovely "outfits of the day". Her Kate Spade discount code led me to do a very dangerous and ill-advised thing: I headed to KateSpade.com to see if there was anything on my imaginary wish list that a 20% discount would justify. I fell in love, once again.

With this
and these!

Kate! Please, stop. Every time I go on your website I am soooo tempted. Which really means you are doing your job but it's not helping me one bit.

So Chloe inspired me, because I thought it was hilarious (my attire in comparison, not the concept!), to post my very own outfit of the day. I couldn't figure out the self timer on my 2 month old camera so I had to resort to the photo in the mirror. Taken in Miss S's room.
Polo, Lacoste. Shorts, J Crew.

Oh and flip flops (taken whilst trying to figure out the darn self timer) Havaianas.
Tres chic!!

Elle :)

4 comments:

Llama said...

You are hysterical! I too love Kate!! Being inspired to shop is a danger zone for me...now just what are you doing to me?!?! BTW...I just am totally and utterly jealous that you get to wear flip flops right now...we are still up to our feet in snow in New York.
I have been sick for weeks now...this week was spent entirely in bed with the flu. Just awful! It's so good to be functioning again and you put a smile on my face this morning. Thanks friend.

Llama said...

Btw....(see I can ramble again bc im feeling better) I didn't forget about the hair clips...they should be coming your way soon for Miss S :)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to take out my polos and shorts! So jealous.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Killer finds. I saw those sandals in a glossy the other day. SO cute!